Dr. Marsha Goodhead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Goodhead?

May 17th, 2016

She Was Very Nice. A Little Odd But Very Very Nice . She's A Great Doctor And Very Gentle. She Really Cares About Her Patients .

February 9th, 2015

I adore Dr. Goodhead she watched over both of my pregnancies

March 25th, 2013

Bad rap

I read a lot of terrible reviews about this doctor before seeing her. I went anyways. She kept the visit short, simple, professional. She answered questions of mine and mild chit chat made the visit comfortable. Didn't lecture me on lifestyle choices and made recommendations based on them. I appreciated her straight forward and direct approach.

October 24th, 2012

Worst Dr. in Las Vegas

She is rude to the bone. She acts like she is doing you a favor by being your doctor. She is getting senile and should not be allowed to practice any longer. This is serious, do not seek her services you deserve better!!!!!!

September 23rd, 2010

horrible

This woman is completely horrible. Iwent in to her office as a second choice and i could have went without care and got the same results. she does not listen to what you have to say. I told her the problem that i was having and she brushed it off. i ended up in the hospital 24 hours later having surgery. her office staff is rude and do not know what they are doing. they were to call me within 1 week of leaving the hospital. i didnt get a call for over 2 weeks and when i did they gave me another persons results. i mean really.

March 26th, 2010

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

I have been a patient of Dr. Goodhead for 10 years. I will not be returning. It wasn't the fact that the staff forgot to book my appointment and I had to wait, I'm a fairly patient and understanding person. It was the fact that they staff and doctor stood outside the exam room door and questioned my integrity as a person. Called me "liar liar pants of fire", by making assumptions about my marital status and validity of my place of business without even asking me. What kind of professional does this? I realize that Dr. Goodhead is nearing the age of retirement, and this negative review will do little to sway the behavior of her and her staff, but I can save others from the disrespectful and unprofessional actions of this office. I have been a good and loyal patient of this office and have given rave reviews to any who asked me where I went. I had also hoped one day that Dr. Goodhead would the OB to overseen pregnancy for me, that is no longer the case. What a shame and waste.

February 24th, 2010

RUDE WOMAN!!!

I went to her with my first pregnancy. Myself and my husband were so excited. UNTIL we step foot in this place! The staff there are so incredibly rude and speak to you like dirt. They're nothing compared to MARSHA herself. She asked my husband insulting questions like if he was sure the baby was his. If hes gotten tested for STD's. It was unbelievable! She was very bitter. I never went again!

January 31st, 2010

Professional demeanor. Very knowledgeable and provides patient with her opinion and concerns. No nonsense approach to health concerns, which I like. Since I've worked in the hospital setting,I'm aware her patients have excellent outcomes and she is respected by nurses and other physicians.

January 21st, 2010

horrible!

at first, Dr. Goodhead was really nice, but towards the end of my pregnancy she was extremely rude! It was my first time being pregnant, so I truly had no clue on what was going on. She would never explain to me anything. The day of my labor she was extremely rude too. She didn't let my husband cut the cord, and only allowed 2 people in the delivery room! It was horrible!

November 7th, 2009

Horrible Doctor

My experience at Dr. Goodhead office was very horrible. First, the staff member were unfriendly especially the nurse. Second, the doctor was so cheap she reuse the urine cups . I felt unsafe not knowing what other items would be reused. She also takes blood samples at her office which is another concern considering her thriftiness. She has a cold bed side manner that doesnt make for a pleasant pregnancy. Thank God I change my doctor before it was to late to have a pleasant delivery.

September 23rd, 2009

Don't waste your time!

The staff is horrible! They are rude and unfriendly! I only had one nurse in that office that was kind!!!!Dr. Goodhead isn't kind, her time is short when she comes in for the consult and passes off the explanions to her nurse! She has no bedside manner at all!I went to her when I had my first pregnancy and all this office added was more stress to it! Everyone I have talk to about it has said the same things! I have heard worse stories than mine!Find a doctor that is willing to take the time to explain to you what is going on! She is not worth the stress! All the office staff is rude, and not friendly at all! I was accused of trying to find another doctor when I said that I couldn't make one appointment, the person on the phone yelled at me I tried to reschedule it! So, I told her that I would find another doctor! I went in the next day to pull my file and was told that I would have to fill out paperwork since they would have to either send me a copy or send a copy to my new doctor.Needless to say I found a new doctor after all that stress! I will never go back there!

October 3rd, 2017