Dr. Marsha Gorens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Gorens?

July 7th, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Gorens by a co-worker and very pleased with my experience. Dr. Gorens is patient and thorough in explaining everything to me. She promptly responds to texts and emails and her staff is very friendly and competent at assisting Dr. Gorens. I would not hesitate to recommend others.

May 25th, 2016

The BEST

Dr. Gorens is the BEST! She is my favorite Dr.. She listens and gives sound advice. She has greatly helped improve the quality of my life. I am grateful and lucky to have become a patient under her care.

April 21st, 2016

Very difficult to get an appointment. Called 4 times just to talk to someone. Very unresponsive asking for test results by phone. Very poor blood draw by staff. Doctor seems fine but support staff is a big problem.

January 6th, 2016

Choose ANOTHER Option

Through a recommendation, I scheduled my 1st appointment with Dr. Gorens, for 4:30p. I arrived early enough to fill out paperwork, and after completion, it was 4:20p. After waiting for OVER an hour, I told the clerk at the desk I would not be waiting another minute and was leaving. When I arrived, my 1st impression was of how loud the music was and how awfully cluttered the main desk was. I was not comfortable with this lack of professionalism and I would NEVER recommend this doctor, nor this office to ANYONE!

May 5th, 2015

I saw Dr. Gorens several times for my menopausal problems she by far is the best Gyne doctor there is

November 7th, 2013

I LOVE DR.GORENS!!! SHE'S A LEFTY LIKE ME!!! AT FIRST,I WAS A LITTLE HESITANT (early 90s) I explained how I felt and told her that she needed to be alittle more sympathic with me and since that incident it's now TILL DEATH DO US PART! 20 YRS AS MY GYNE AND SHE ROCKS! THUMBS UP UP UP!!

February 26th, 2011

Michelle M

I have been with this Doctor for 11 years and 4 operations. She is kind and thoughtful-she will give you the time you need to answer all your questions-even at risk of putting her own schedule behind-priceless-if time matters to you schedule her first appt of the day. She takes the time to follow-up before and after an operation even calling at home to check on me. When she has had to call with bad test results she is there for your every need-I have never felt rushed by her in her office or on the phone. And I ask a lot of questions. She sees her patients are a whole person, not just the part that is wrong. Which is very important to me.I hope she plans to work for the next 40 years-I cant imagine finding a new Dr.

August 20th, 2010

Horrible

I had been going to Dr. Gorens for years until I moved. She has done a couple of surgeries and I was happy with those, but when it comes to her office relaying the resulting information, they are horrible. Her billing department is also the worst. I work for a hospital and I am disgusted by her billing techniques. I was paid in full for over a year and then out of the blue, I receive a bill for a copay. I have always paid these in the office and to get a bill after over a year is ridiculous. I called her office and spoke to an individual who was rude and should honestly be fired for her attitude. I am going to the Attorney General on this issue and I would not recommend anyone to use Dr. Gorens for anything.

February 8th, 2010

She's the best

Very considerate, low-key, informative, recommended new and excellent medications, very good experience.

November 20th, 2009

Fantastic Doctor & Team

Dr. Gorens is an awesome doctor and has a fantastic team assisting her.

March 6th, 2008

I LOVE DR. GORENS BUT...

it takes a long time for her to make her rounds. I spend more time naked on the table waiting for her to come in then I do in the waiting room or talking to her, combined. One time I waited close to 45 minutes naked. I compare this to a salon visit where they wet you hair and you are forced to wait for the stylist. This needs to change everyone's time is valuable.

August 8th, 2017