A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Guess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Guess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Guess, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guess graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Guess has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marsha K. Guess practice?
Dr. Marsha Guess practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Old Lyme, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.