A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Guess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Guess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Guess, MD, MS, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guess graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Guess has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha K Guess MD, MS, and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marsha K. Guess practice?
- Dr. Marsha Guess has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marsha Guess practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Old Lyme, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.