inactive

Marsha S Hughart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

November 6th, 2015
The worst
No time for questions she was in and out with the speed of light - I would rather see Dr. Kavorkian!

August 19th, 2015
spends five minutes with me and talks only about loosing weight. Does not talk to you on phone, must make an appt. to discuss labs; knows nothing about me as a person.

August 19th, 2015
She is the worst doctor I have ever gone to in 66years. I will not be returning to her. She doesn't want to hear what you say, never asked about other diseases, never called me to tell me my lab results, and spent only about 4 minutes with me. She's the worst!

March 18th, 2014
Bad
The worst doctor you can see in Houston.

August 14th, 2012
She scared the h*ll out of me when my MRI came back. Her information was contrary to the surgeon's she forced me to see. When I told her what he said and that he refused to operate, she was upset!! She didn't want to give me any pain relief medicine. I told her the one she gave me wasn't working (for inflammation only).I told her symptoms that I was worried about and abnormal for me... in her mind all my problems boiled down to my weight. It couldn't possibly have been because I was taking too much thyroid meds!

July 30th, 2012
Over the past year, my experience with Dr. Hughart has always been positive. She is very thorough.

April 24th, 2012
Not satisfied
I have been to this doctor twice, and both times I felt like I was begging for the doctor to check me up. I did not like it. Would not recommend.

February 24th, 2012
BEWARE of this doctor! She could be dangerous to your health!
Marsha Hughart is without a doubt theworst doctor I have ever visited. Shelistens to herself, not to you. Sheobviously loses her notes from one visitto the next and proceeds to order the sametest she ordered the week before even though it is unnessary. That means theinsurance company won't pay for it. Twiceshe lost the results of these tests. Not only does she not return telephonecalls, she absolutely refuses to pick upthe phone and talk to personally even when she is the one who created theemergency. Instead she has her "nurse"(obviously someone who just came out ofthe ITT Technical Institute and is definitely NOT a nurse) call you and tellyou that you must come into the office totalk to Dr. Hughart. Even when my husbandtold her I was too sick to even walk tothe bathroom she had her nurse order me tobe there immediately. She prescribedmediation that produced reactions sheshould have known were common, but sheinsisted that the reaction was a productof my imagination. She refused to listento me when I told her that I had a specialist for a particular issue, hadseen him quite recently and gave her hisname and telephone number. Instead sheinsisted upon running the same tests hehad already run. This woman should be bepracticing medicine anywhere.

June 23rd, 2011
Beware!
Beware. This woman does not listen.She communicates poorly and does nottake telephone calls of any nature.She orders unnecessary tests....repeatedly. Then the insurancecompany won't pay for them because theywere unnecessary and too frequent. Sheinsists upon performing tests that shouldhave been left to your personal specialist even after you tell her youalready have this particular specialist.She is totally disinterested in whetheror not a particular medication is workingand ignores the problems you are havingwith the medication even when it isclearly indicated as an adverse reactionon the drug information sheet. Eventhe pharmacy complained about her lackof communication and her attitude.

April 11th, 2011
Very disappointing. This MD couldn't have cared less. If you no longer have a passion for what you do find another profession!

September 14th, 2010
Just awful bedside manner, no helpful, will not return phone calls, just generally does not care about her patients.