Dr. Marsha Krouk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Krouk?

worst doctor ever

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Went to this doctor for a problem, was misdiagnosed by her. Would not send my pap test to another lab. She insisted my problem was caused by a botched up abortion that I never had. She should not be a physician, needs to go back to medical school .

Love Her

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Krouk for many years. I have to say, I enjoy her professional manner. Every time that I had an appointment, I was seen within 15 minutes of being in the office. I feel very at ease in discussing any concerns I may have. I would recommend her to anyone needing a good GYN doctor.

If you have all day...

Posted on November 5th, 2012

I called to make an appointment for my annual check up and to my surprise, the answering service said that they would be able to fit me in the same day. I took the appointment because I had the day off and figured I would get something crossed off the to-do list. I arrived at my appointment 10 minutes early knowing I had to change some background and insurance information. After completing the paperwork, I continued to wait 30 minutes after the start of my appointment to get called back. My appointment was set for 2:30pm, so when I was taken back to the room at 3pm, I was ready to get the show on the road. The nurse asked me some basic questions and told me to undress. I did as I was instructed and then proceeded to wait another 30 minutes in a skimpy hospital robe until the Dr. Finally came in at 3:30pm. She then had to leave the room to get equipment and check the phones all during my appointment. She asked really basic questions and then quickly completed my annual check up. I didn't end up leaving the office until 1 1/2 hours after I arrived! This isn't the first time I have experienced this kind of treatment at this office, but this was by far the worst! I will be changing doctors in the future and this one should consider retirement!

Comforting

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I am 52 years and still uncomfortable about getting on that table. I've seen two other female GYN's and they were rough and unpleasant as if they were destroying a piece of meat.But with Dr. Krouk she talk side conversations that distract you from whats going that relaxes you. She informs you about the procedure. The casual conversation really helps me relax. My daughter says the same. Thanks Dr. Krouk for the pleasant distraction and your professional caring touch.

Posted on August 19th, 2009

Dr. Krouk is a very special person. Very caring and understanding, easy to talk to and very thorough. I feel fortunate to have her for my Doctor.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015