A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Marumoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Marumoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Marumoto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marumoto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marumoto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Junko Marumoto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marsha J. Marumoto practice?
- Dr. Marsha Marumoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marsha Marumoto practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.