A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Mason, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marsha A. Mason practice?
Dr. Marsha Mason practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Mason, Dr. Salena Mason, Dr. Marci Mason, Dr. Marcie Mason, Dr. Marcelle Mason, Dr. Marcela Mason