A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Mason, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Ann Mason MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marsha A. Mason practice?
- Dr. Marsha Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marsha Mason practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.