A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha McKay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha McKay, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. McKay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha J McKay DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marsha J. McKay practice?
- Dr. Marsha McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Marsha McKay practices Family Medicine near Twain Harte, CA.
See Twain Harte Family Physicians.