A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Norris is Excellent. Dr. Norris has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Norris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital South, Inc
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marsha L. Norris practice?
Dr. Marsha Norris practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Norris, Dr. Salena Norris, Dr. Marci Norris, Dr. Marcie Norris, Dr. Marcelle Norris, Dr. Marcela Norris