A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Onan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Onan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Onan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Onan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Onan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marsha H. Onan practice?
Dr. Marsha Onan practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, TX and Houston, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Celina Onan, Dr. Marcela Onan, Dr. Marcelina Onan, Dr. Marcella Onan, Dr. Marcelle Onan, Dr. Marci Onan