A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Onan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Onan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Onan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Onan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Hillary Onan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marsha H. Onan practice?
- Dr. Marsha Onan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marsha Onan practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.