Dr. Marsha Pierdinock Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 16th, 2013

It was my worst experience I ever had in my life with a doctor. She cared nothing about me (me as a patient). She was very impatient and looked like she was in hurry to leave. She was not able to put a diagnose and said that I was healthy and making up all my symptoms. After a couple of years, I undergone a major surgery because of her misdiagnosis.

Colonoscopy