Marsha Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016
Beth
Dr. Rosenberg is a wonderful psychiatrist. I am extremely impressed with her wisdom, insight and knowledge. She is an expert when it comes to medications and medicine in general. She is so understanding and empathetic. I have recommended her to a couple of my friends who she has also helped.

December 27th, 2015
Very helpful.

February 6th, 2015
Dishonest Rebuttal to Negative Review
Interesting how Dr. Rosenberg claims that the prior patient's complaints about her unprofessional and abusive conduct were unfounded and that she does not know to what the patient is referring but is aware of the patient's gender without any name attached to the negative review. I think I smell a rat...Check other sites for reviews, another prior patient claimed that this provider caused him or her permanent harm, and this is the opinion of another therapist. This misconduct is not an isolated incident.

March 2nd, 2014
Unhelpful and Unprofessional
Time to retire for Dr. Rosenberg. Finally changed therapists after much too much time giving this woman too many chances. Got the diagnosis wrong, behind on cutting edge research, could not send a proper bill, no back up doctor when gone for three months! Does not respond to emergency phone calls, check her messages (message machine was full so could not leave one) and shouted at me, blaming me when I was in the excruciating experience of trying to extricate myself from an abusive relationship, a man she told me to stick with when my intuition told me to run. I can't believe I ever trusted her. I get it, therapists are not oracles, but this woman was wrong almost every time! My new provider is a dream, I am so glad to be rid of this woman, her advice was disastrous and led me to harm. Stay away, you are better off speaking to friends than this, "professional." Extremely incompetent.

August 11th, 2015