Dr. Marsha Shernock-Sirdofsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Shernock-Sirdofsky?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Shernock-Sirdofsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 23rd, 2015

HORRIBLE

If I could give a ZERO I would. Any parent please be warned of this doctor. My wife took my 4 year old boy for his annual shots. There is like 5 shots that the little boy took and he took them well. So this doctor comes breezing in for 2-5 minutes after. Was it to follow up on my trooper of a son? Was it to offer him consolation and kudos? Nope. It was - honest to God I can't make this up- for this doctor to ask my son if he was a Democrat or a Republican. No kidding. She asked my boy if he knew who president Obama was then proceeded to instruct my son that the president always has our interest at heart because he is a proponent of these shots and says that if my son didn't like it than he must be a republican. I kid you not. But that wasn't even the worst most unprofessional part - as my confused son is tearing up she proceeds to pull staff aside right outside the room and laugh with great pride at what she did. If I could report her to the AMA I would. It's appalling that she is allowed to work on children. Please accept this as a public service announcement.

July 26th, 2010

Top notch

I completely agree with the other reviews. We are moving and are going to miss them very much. Great doctor and staff!

September 25th, 2009

Love Springfield Pediatics

They are the best. My daughter is 17 and has been a patient there all her life. The doctors and staff are wonderful and caring. They always fit you in the schedule if you need to be seen right away. My daughter said she is going to continue going there until they kick her out!

May 7th, 2009

We have seen her for 15 years and I can't say enough positive things. A fanastic doctor -- never feel rushed and never feel like just a number. Takes remarkable care and interest in your child and all aspects of their development. No problem ever getting an appointment -- they make it work for you.

June 27th, 2017