A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Spalding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Spalding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spalding graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Spalding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Canyon Hospital
- Outpatient Psychiatric Practice Only
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Dale Spalding MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marsha D. Spalding practice?
- Dr. Marsha Spalding has 1 office location.
Dr. Marsha Spalding practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.