A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Vedova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Vedova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Vedova, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedova graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vedova has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Vedova MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marsha Vedova practice?
- Dr. Marsha Vedova has 1 office location.
Dr. Marsha Vedova practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.