A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Snyder is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Snyder, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Snyder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Whinston Snyder MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marsha W. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Marsha Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Marsha Snyder practices Psychiatry near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Psychiatrists.