A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Zellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Zellner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zellner graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zellner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Zellner MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marsha Zellner practice?
- Dr. Marsha Zellner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marsha Zellner practices Internal Medicine near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See West Haven Internists.