Psychiatrists
576 Hartnell St
Ste 300
Monterey, CA 93940
831-625-4600
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  Good Doctor, worth the wait  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. B isn't on time. It is easy to call his office to see when to come in so that you don't have to wait. I'd rather have it this way, than to be kick out of his office in the middle of something serious to keep a schedule. I find Dr. B to be intelligent, knowledgeable with a good bedside manner. He listens and provides options without telling you what to do. Best Dr. I've found so far in the profession.

|  show details
Oct 18th, 2013

Appointment was at 3:00pm. Wasn't seen until 4:15.

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

You go to a dr for help becuse your not feeling good...this guy made me feel worse after. The front desk staff is awful and rude. The blonde girl there clearly isn't there to be helpful ...as I could hear her and her cohert behind the desk talking about how I was just another "crazy" person as I kept asking how much longer until id be after waiting an hour after my scheduled appt. when I saw the dr he did most of the talking in the 18 min appt. so if you need to talk to someone he's probably not the right guy for you.

|  Extremely unprofessional  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

Worst Psychiatrist I have ever seen in my life; and I've seen quite a few! Do not waste your time with this man. He has the WORST bedside manner I have ever came actoss!

|  Ex patient  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

Dr blast is not as good as he thinks he is.

|  Awful!  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I found Dr. Blatt to be antagonistic, unhelpful and rude. He answered calls during almost every session and even sent me out of the room in the middle of my crying to take a phone call. I tried to commit suicide twice during our time together and he never changed my med regime. I unfortunately spent 1 year with him b/c I was so emotionally vulnerable to find a new doctor. Stay away from this man!