Psychiatrist
Video profile

2.5

Why is he still at Community Hospital show details Why is he still at Community Hospital
Jan 6th, 2015

It appears psychiatry is more of a hobby than a profession for Dr. Blatt. He is never on time! My experience with Blatt was horrible. He doesn't seem present. I wonder why he went into psychiatry? He's more like a highly paid pill dispenser. Seek a better doctor!

I like him show details I like him
by new patient on Dec 10th, 2014

yes, you will wait a bit. That's true. As for his services, he's as good as any I've seen (I've seen 3 pdocs). He doesn't rush you, clarifies your concerns, and makes sure you leave with your concerns addressed. Based on other reviews I was prepared to be underwhelmed, but he's a useful, professional dr. I was pretty impressed, and would recommend his services.

Good Doctor, worth the wait show details Good Doctor, worth the wait
Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. B isn't on time. It is easy to call his office to see when to come in so that you don't have to wait. I'd rather have it this way, than to be kick out of his office in the middle of something serious to keep a schedule. I find Dr. B to be intelligent, knowledgeable with a good bedside manner. He listens and provides options without telling you what to do. Best Dr. I've found so far in the profession.

Oct 18th, 2013

Appointment was at 3:00pm. Wasn't seen until 4:15.

Jun 3rd, 2013

You go to a dr for help becuse your not feeling good...this guy made me feel worse after. The front desk staff is awful and rude. The blonde girl there clearly isn't there to be helpful ...as I could hear her and her cohert behind the desk talking about how I was just another "crazy" person as I kept asking how much longer until id be after waiting an hour after my scheduled appt. when I saw the dr he did most of the talking in the 18 min appt. so if you need to talk to someone he's probably not the right guy for you.

Extremely unprofessional show details Extremely unprofessional
Apr 9th, 2013

Worst Psychiatrist I have ever seen in my life; and I've seen quite a few! Do not waste your time with this man. He has the WORST bedside manner I have ever came actoss!

Ex patient show details Ex patient
Jan 28th, 2013

Dr blast is not as good as he thinks he is.

Awful! show details Awful!
Jun 26th, 2012

I found Dr. Blatt to be antagonistic, unhelpful and rude. He answered calls during almost every session and even sent me out of the room in the middle of my crying to take a phone call. I tried to commit suicide twice during our time together and he never changed my med regime. I unfortunately spent 1 year with him b/c I was so emotionally vulnerable to find a new doctor. Stay away from this man!