A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshal Fichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshal Fichman, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshal Fichman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fichman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshal Paul Fichman MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marshal P. Fichman practice?
- Dr. Marshal Fichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshal Fichman practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Nephrologists, and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.