Learn more about Dr. Marshal Fichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshal Fichman, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshal Fichman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fichman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fichman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshal P. Fichman practice?
Dr. Marshal Fichman practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Adult Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Nephrologists, Los Angeles Endocrinologists, and Los Angeles Family Physicians.