A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Marshal Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Marshal Isaacs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Marshal Isaacs, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Isaacs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- San Francisco Gen Hosp, San Francisco, Ca
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Marshal Marshal Isaacs MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. S Marshal M. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. S Marshal Isaacs has 1 office location.
Dr. S Marshal Isaacs practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.