Dr. Marshal Peris MD Patient Reviews

June 11th, 2016
Thanks to Dr. Peris!
Dr. Peris was my third opinion and found the junderlying issue of my back pain immediately! The surgical procedure was outpatient and provided immediate relief! He understood my explanations and provided thorough information on his diagnosis and plan. I was scheduled quickly through his expert staff. Dr. Peris spoke to me before the procedure, in recovery and again in post-op, as did Dr. Benzil (neurosurgeon assisting). Two years later, still feeling wonderful! The previous two surgeons I visited had elaborate surgical opinions and plans that would not have fixed the problem and would have been months of recovery.

April 29th, 2016
ACDF
After years of pain and trying many treatments to avoid surgery I had to succumb to ACDF surgery. I got opinions from 4 surgeons and thankfully chose Dr Peris to perform my surgery. I knew from the instant I met him that he was the one! He was very kind and reassuring and completely confident (which is what you want in a surgeon). I'm happy to report that after a 6 week recovery I was and still am pain free! My surgery was almost 2 years ago and it was the best decision I could have made......I only wish I had done it sooner! Dr Peris and his nurse are a great team!!

April 16th, 2012
C4-C5 Discetomy with Disc Replacement
I originally was diagnosed with another physician to have a c-4-c7 with fusion and plate. I obviously chose to get a second opinion in which i chose Dr.Peris who came highly recommended to me. I sent my MRI over to his office and he immediately called me to schedule a consult, after spending a lengthy amount of time to discuss my herniations. His advise was to go with a single level c4-c5 versus c4-c7 and I'm happy i did. i am now one week post op, i am having slight muscle spasms and need therapy to regain my strength in my left arm. the surgery almost immediately relieved the pain and weakness in my biceps and deltoid. I am very happy that i chose a second opinion and most importantly that i chose Dr. Peris, His staff made the surgery and post op experience very pleasant.

February 9th, 2011
A Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Drr. Peris for 6 yrs and he is a caring kind person as well a great doctor who cares for his patients. In today's times that is not easy to find, but all the doctors I see at MKMG are great, but especically Dr. Peris.

October 7th, 2010
wonderful doctor wonderful nurse
Friendly, well oiled team, informative,compassionate, caring. Helpful in getting other appts with other specialties. Easy to talk to sensitive to needs.