Learn more about Dr. Robert Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ackerman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ackerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ackerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ackerman practice?
Dr. Robert Ackerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Germantown Surgeons.