Dr. Marshall Allegra MD Patient Reviews

• 25 reviews

no change

January 5th, 2017
Shoulder Surgery
He repaired my labrum and rotator cuff. He even came into his office on a sunday night when i was in tremendous pain and was very helpful.

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Allegra performed a repair of a full rotator cuff tear. I could not be happier about the procedure. Minimal discomfort and I already feel less pain than I did before the surgery. Physical Therapist said my mobility is already at what most of his 3-4 month patients are at. Easy, clean and comfortable surgery. Great staff and never waited more than 5 minutes to see him. Overall perfect experience!

October 25th, 2016
Complete Right Shoulder Replacement
Best Experience you can have, is you can have one having a surgery... Dr. Allegra replaced my mothers hips, and she is now back to doing the polka... This was the reason for me going to Dr. Allegra, being that he is out of network for me... Replaced my right shoulder, everything is better than new, Awesome I would say, and he went through the trouble of saving my Tattoo... Very Cool... Thanks Doc...

August 26th, 2016
Total hip replacement surgery
I am a 53yr old male ex athlete. 6 weeks ago Dr . Allegra treated me for a total hip replacement. What a great experience. He was very up front about the procedure and let me know exactly what he was going to do during my time in the operating room. He visited me the very next day to discharge me and followed up with a phone call the day after to check in with me. You can't ask for a better orthopedic surgeon !!!!!! His office staff is top notch and are well organized. I have had 2 post op visits since my surgery and I have not waited to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Allegra for any orthopedic needs. You will not be disappointed !!

July 30th, 2016
Best orthopedic doctor. Helped me tremendously!

June 20th, 2016
very caring dr. stafff as well he is honest with you and takes his time explaining everything i always feel like im in good hands

June 9th, 2016
Dr. Allegra is a caring kind professional that takes time to get to know his patient and assure they are well informed of prognosis and treatment.

January 16th, 2016
I was referred to Dr.Allegra by my Physical Therapist. I was experiencing very much pain in my right shoulder. Dr Allegra accurately diagnosed the problem quickly and was able to treat the pain until surgery was performed. Dr Allegra was ahead of schedule on surgery day so I was brought into the OR within 15 minutes of arriving which was awesome. This bring me to mention that I have never waited more than 15 minutes before seeing Dr. Allegra for an office visit. His entire team is.excellent! I highly recommend Dr. Allegra. I am also thrilled to hear that Dr. Allegra sees patients under the age of 18. Having two teenage boys in sports can bring me to visit the orthopedic!! Should this be a need in the future, I will be sure to bring them to Dr. Allegra!!

November 10th, 2015
Excellent office staff and Dr
Office Staff: the staff is very patient, attentive and helpful. They always answer the phone and they get all paperwork done immediately. Appointments are easy to schedule and the run on time with a 5-20 min wait. Dr Allegra: he took time to answer my thousands of questions, explained all of my options and calmed all my worries. He is easy to communicate with, has a great bedside manner, is prompt, and knows what he's doing.

October 1st, 2015
I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Allegra and if I ever need anything else done, he is the only one I will trust to do it. Aside for his amazing and caring staff, Dr. Allegra goes out of his way to make sure he is doing nothing but the best for his patients. After my most recent surgery, he not only took the time to call me the night I had my surgery, on his own time, then the next day while in the office and then the next week when he wasn't even in the office. I would recommend him and do recommend him to whoever is in need of an orthopedic doctor/surgeon. He is absolutely wonderful!!!!

July 1st, 2015
Great with Children
I brought my son to Dr. Allegra for an elbow injury last week. I was very pleased with the time he spent with my son and his wonderful bedside manners. He is excellent with children and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an orthropedic surgeon. The office is very clean and the ladies at the front desk have been wonderful to work with!

June 19th, 2015
Great doctor and wonderful office staff
Dr. Allegra and his staff are outstanding. You never wait for your appointment. This is the only Dr. that I know that does not have you wait in his office for 1/2 hour to hours for your appointment and he gets you in and out very very quickly. The staff is friendly and very helpful. He is a wonderful and excellent doctor. He treated me two times and I felt better within hours of his treatment.