Dr. Marshall Allegra Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Allegra?

Experience and compassion!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr Allegra is very patient! I've been seeing him for years and has always guided me in the right direction. He ultimately did my knee replacement at Riverview hospital and he and the surgical staff was top notch as was his office staff! Josephine

Andy S. EXCELLENT DR.

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I had Orthoscopic surgery done on my knee on Sept 12 2017 . The best part was I didn't need crutches , meds or therapy . I was walking the first day with little pain to no pain and every day after . I went back Sept 19 and was released .

Louis Ammerata & Linda Luciano

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Dr. Allegra has been our orthopedist for ten years following an unsatisfactory experience at another orthopedic facility. What a great "find" he has been! It is worth the hour drive to Dr. Allegra's office because we have developed a comfortable confidence in his care. His technical expertise as a surgeon and excellent after-care has rewarded us with a pain free and physically active life. His approach is direct, explanations clear and the office is run like a well-oiled machine by a caring and proficient staff. Dr. Allegra successfully performed, between my husband and I, a double-knee replacement, a total hip replacement and a shoulder repair and, oh yes, a new lease on living better. Thanks, Doc

Excellent! Highly recommended.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

My wife picked Doctor Allegra off the internet for a 2nd opinion on my hip replacement. He was overwhelmingly our first choice. He is professional, straight forward, wanted my wife there when we further discussed the surgery so everyone was on the same page. His office staff was great in explaining an insurance concern. As soon as the surgery was over, he came out to my wife to give her a report and checked in at home with me. 110% pleased with him, the surgery, the results, the follow-up. Highly recommended.

AMAZING DOCTOR & EVEN BETTER RESULTS!

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Dr. Allegra is the BEST! I separated my shoulder and was experiencing a lot of pain in my day to day life. After seeing Dr. Allegra, I could not be happier. He performed an arthroscopic procedure in less than an hour and repaired the damage to my shoulder. In less than a week I have full range of motion and already feel better. The most painful part of this entire experience was having an IV put in! He has an excellent demeanor and is great at what he does.

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Dr. Allegra was my orthopedist when I lived in Middletown, NJ. I have since moved to Monroe, NJ. When I recently needed a knee replacement I went back to Dr. Allegra even though it was an hour drive. Why? Because he is the best doctor, his staff could not be better and waiting time to see him is only a few minutes. After my first knee replacement my other knee needed surgery as well and, of course, he operated on me again. No complications, straight talk always, caring and has the best run office. One more thing. I have the smallest scars then anyone I know and he will tell you about that when and if you go to him. So, recommended very highly.

Frozen shoulder

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Dr. Allegra did a manipulation on my right shoulder. He actually called me the night of the procedure to see how I was doing. He told me to get to Physical Therapy asap. Dr. Allegra did such a good job that within a few visits I was able to lift my arm straight up. Aside from being a great Doctor, he is a wonderful, caring person. He truly cares about his patients. I would never go to any other Orthopedic Doctor. He's the best !!

Excellent

Posted on July 6th, 2017

He is the best.... I had a total knee replacement feeling great I would refers him to anyone he is caring,professional in and out of the office He takes good care of his patient's check him out you will not regret your decision

AMAZING SURGEON

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

I went to Dr. Allegra after being involved in a serious car accident and tore a ligament in my knee. I was referred to Dr. Allegra from a family friend and could not be happier with my experience. He was amazing in my consult answering my questions and concerns and helping me through the recovery process. He went through it all with me step by step. I was very happy as well he wanted to explore all avenues or recovery and not just rush me into having surgery. Although in the end I did require a procedure to be done I wouldnt have done it any other way. After surgery I feel as good as new I am an active coach in sports and a firefighter in my hometown and still can do both to my full potential just as I did before my accident. I can never thank Dr. Allegra enough for helping me recover from a serious injury and allow me to enjoy my life fully just as I did before the accident!!!! He is an amazing surgeon go and see him!!!!!

dr marshall allegra

Posted on June 6th, 2017

i went to have a knee replacementthis doctor is unbelievel the surgery went super wellhad it april17he was kind and told me a he told me he was proud of me im doing great cant believe how far i have come all readyim so happy i did all that he told me to do he is some one you can trust he has been doing surgery for 30years this doc caresabout his patients thank you rose panzera

Doctor Allegra is the man.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

In 2012, my freshman year of highschool I got my leg snapped sideways in football practice. Dr. Allegra helped me get back on my feet, literally. I reinjured the same leg three times after that. I had to get a surgery all 4 years of high school, all performed by Dr. Allegra and each time he used a different method. My final surgery he used an achilles tendon, strongest thickest tendon in the body so if this doesnt hold nothing will. So far my leg has been holding up nicely. Also Dr. Allegra is very friendly. He knows my heart is set on the medical field, so during my many visits he would always discus career options. He encourages me to be a surgeon’s assistant and he even invited me to come shadow him. I've had many visits with Dr. Allegra, mostly from doing something I shouldn't have been doing and he manages to fix me up every time, highly recommend this Doc. Doctor Allegra is the man.

Achilles Surgery - good experience

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

8 weeks ago I tore my achilles and had surgery with Dr. Allegra. 2 weeks after surgery I was off of crutches and 8 weeks after surgery off of the walking boot and walking on my own... now in PT. What I great experience I had...can't recommend Dr. Allegra enough!