Dr. Marshall Allegra MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017
Excellent
He is the best.... I had a total knee replacement feeling great I would refers him to anyone he is caring,professional in and out of the office He takes good care of his patient's check him out you will not regret your decision

July 3rd, 2017
AMAZING SURGEON
I went to Dr. Allegra after being involved in a serious car accident and tore a ligament in my knee. I was referred to Dr. Allegra from a family friend and could not be happier with my experience. He was amazing in my consult answering my questions and concerns and helping me through the recovery process. He went through it all with me step by step. I was very happy as well he wanted to explore all avenues or recovery and not just rush me into having surgery. Although in the end I did require a procedure to be done I wouldnt have done it any other way. After surgery I feel as good as new I am an active coach in sports and a firefighter in my hometown and still can do both to my full potential just as I did before my accident. I can never thank Dr. Allegra enough for helping me recover from a serious injury and allow me to enjoy my life fully just as I did before the accident!!!! He is an amazing surgeon go and see him!!!!!

June 6th, 2017
dr marshall allegra
i went to have a knee replacementthis doctor is unbelievel the surgery went super wellhad it april17he was kind and told me a he told me he was proud of me im doing great cant believe how far i have come all readyim so happy i did all that he told me to do he is some one you can trust he has been doing surgery for 30years this doc caresabout his patients thank you rose panzera

June 5th, 2017
Doctor Allegra is the man.
In 2012, my freshman year of highschool I got my leg snapped sideways in football practice. Dr. Allegra helped me get back on my feet, literally. I reinjured the same leg three times after that. I had to get a surgery all 4 years of high school, all performed by Dr. Allegra and each time he used a different method. My final surgery he used an achilles tendon, strongest thickest tendon in the body so if this doesnt hold nothing will. So far my leg has been holding up nicely. Also Dr. Allegra is very friendly. He knows my heart is set on the medical field, so during my many visits he would always discus career options. He encourages me to be a surgeon’s assistant and he even invited me to come shadow him. I've had many visits with Dr. Allegra, mostly from doing something I shouldn't have been doing and he manages to fix me up every time, highly recommend this Doc. Doctor Allegra is the man.

June 3rd, 2017
Achilles Surgery - good experience
8 weeks ago I tore my achilles and had surgery with Dr. Allegra. 2 weeks after surgery I was off of crutches and 8 weeks after surgery off of the walking boot and walking on my own... now in PT. What I great experience I had...can't recommend Dr. Allegra enough!

May 31st, 2017
Hi I am Mr.hernandez and Dr.Allegra did surgery on me three times. He treated me very well in all three visits and in my opinion he is the #1 doctor you can possibly get in NJ.

May 3rd, 2017
Dr Allegra listens when you talk and genuinely cares for his patients. There is no wait time in his office. Your appointment time is kept right on schedule. I would highly recommend Dr Allegra to anyone who needs an orthopedic doctor

April 22nd, 2017
Great Care
Had shoulder surgery, couldn't of asked for better results!

April 10th, 2017
Dancing again!
Dr. Allegra's skill and kindness have me up and living my life again! Thank you. (For those of us who spend too much time in doctor's offices, he has a great magazine selection.)

April 6th, 2017
More Doctors like This One needed
Hi, I want you to know that dr. Allegra is a Man of Passion in his field. I am very happy that I was introduced to him for the first time in early of 2015. I needed help and I needed fast. I was in growing pain, with my left hip, lumping, hurt, and I needed to stop it. Thanks to Dr. Allegra and his office crew I went for my hip surgery quite quickly, in April. It was the biggest surgery of my life since I was born and a very emotional to me. Getting to know Dr. Allegra by visiting him in the office after the surgery I never had doubts that under his supervision I will be walking/running again. Use my gym, exercise and swim again, the way it use to be in the past. You know, while visiting Dr. Allegra in his office, he gave me that warm care and understanding that help me to believe good things will happen, and in the end (about 9 months) it did happen, leading me to full recovery. Now, I can say; I am fully integrated with my titaniumhip implant. Only, when I am happen to be in the airport’s security check ups, it “buzzing” to me, just to say:” you having me here” Recently, I had just done another orthopedic procedure by Dr. Allegra-my right knee arthroscopy. All went well, and now, two weeks after, still with help of my cane going to physical therapies and counting days to full recovery of my knee…. Thanks to Dr. Allegra.

March 2nd, 2017
best doctor
I am vet an had my share of doctor, i had a hip problem when i meet the doctor i like him from the start. he look at my MRI an said i needed a full hip replacement from that day it was nothing but great i had the surgery an was up an walking in 8 days, an from that day forward it been 10 years.his not just a doctor he a person who cares.so please if you are in need of surgery just see him an then you decide.he is the best

January 31st, 2017
I have benn very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Allegra. Many years ago a work place shoulder injury sent me to a work mans comp Dr. who only left my shoulder in pain and weak. A few years later my shoulder dislocated again because of this weakness. I sought the care of Dr. Allegra who did the surgery I needed and have since been able to throw a ball again without pain or fear of my shoulder coming out. I've since returned to Dr. Allegra for other issues and I still pleased with the care I have received.