Dr. Marshall Allegra MD Patient Reviews

4.7

March 2nd, 2017
best doctor
I am vet an had my share of doctor, i had a hip problem when i meet the doctor i like him from the start. he look at my MRI an said i needed a full hip replacement from that day it was nothing but great i had the surgery an was up an walking in 8 days, an from that day forward it been 10 years.his not just a doctor he a person who cares.so please if you are in need of surgery just see him an then you decide.he is the best

February 26th, 2017
Shoulder surgery
Doctor Allegra worked on my right shoulder. During the surgery he had to cut my bicep muscle due to the repair work he had to do.Before the surgery .I could not even throw a dog toy with out pain. After Physical Therapy at Kessler my shoulder is doing so much better now.The office was very clean and maintained, the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Thank you , Joe Shannon

January 31st, 2017
I have benn very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Allegra. Many years ago a work place shoulder injury sent me to a work mans comp Dr. who only left my shoulder in pain and weak. A few years later my shoulder dislocated again because of this weakness. I sought the care of Dr. Allegra who did the surgery I needed and have since been able to throw a ball again without pain or fear of my shoulder coming out. I've since returned to Dr. Allegra for other issues and I still pleased with the care I have received.

January 28th, 2017
Torn Labrum Surgery
Dr. Allegra has repaired the labrum in both my shoulders. He is always straight forward and professional. Recovery time is on point and the pain has subsided.

January 5th, 2017
Shoulder Surgery
He repaired my labrum and rotator cuff. He even came into his office on a sunday night when i was in tremendous pain and was very helpful.

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Allegra performed a repair of a full rotator cuff tear. I could not be happier about the procedure. Minimal discomfort and I already feel less pain than I did before the surgery. Physical Therapist said my mobility is already at what most of his 3-4 month patients are at. Easy, clean and comfortable surgery. Great staff and never waited more than 5 minutes to see him. Overall perfect experience!

October 25th, 2016
Complete Right Shoulder Replacement
Best Experience you can have, is you can have one having a surgery... Dr. Allegra replaced my mothers hips, and she is now back to doing the polka... This was the reason for me going to Dr. Allegra, being that he is out of network for me... Replaced my right shoulder, everything is better than new, Awesome I would say, and he went through the trouble of saving my Tattoo... Very Cool... Thanks Doc...

August 26th, 2016
Total hip replacement surgery
I am a 53yr old male ex athlete. 6 weeks ago Dr . Allegra treated me for a total hip replacement. What a great experience. He was very up front about the procedure and let me know exactly what he was going to do during my time in the operating room. He visited me the very next day to discharge me and followed up with a phone call the day after to check in with me. You can't ask for a better orthopedic surgeon !!!!!! His office staff is top notch and are well organized. I have had 2 post op visits since my surgery and I have not waited to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Allegra for any orthopedic needs. You will not be disappointed !!

July 30th, 2016
Best orthopedic doctor. Helped me tremendously!

June 20th, 2016
very caring dr. stafff as well he is honest with you and takes his time explaining everything i always feel like im in good hands

June 9th, 2016
Dr. Allegra is a caring kind professional that takes time to get to know his patient and assure they are well informed of prognosis and treatment.

January 16th, 2016
I was referred to Dr.Allegra by my Physical Therapist. I was experiencing very much pain in my right shoulder. Dr Allegra accurately diagnosed the problem quickly and was able to treat the pain until surgery was performed. Dr Allegra was ahead of schedule on surgery day so I was brought into the OR within 15 minutes of arriving which was awesome. This bring me to mention that I have never waited more than 15 minutes before seeing Dr. Allegra for an office visit. His entire team is.excellent! I highly recommend Dr. Allegra. I am also thrilled to hear that Dr. Allegra sees patients under the age of 18. Having two teenage boys in sports can bring me to visit the orthopedic!! Should this be a need in the future, I will be sure to bring them to Dr. Allegra!!