A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Baca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Baca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baca
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Baca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baca graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Artesia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall G Baca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall G. Baca practice?
- Dr. Marshall Baca has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Baca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carlsbad, NM.
See Carlsbad Orthopedic Surgeons.