Learn more about Dr. Marshall Baca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Baca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baca
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Baca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baca graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Artesia General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall G Baca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall G. Baca practice?
- Dr. Marshall Baca has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Baca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carlsbad, NM.
See Carlsbad Orthopedic Surgeons.