Learn more about Dr. Marshall Balish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Balish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balish
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Balish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Balish, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balish graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Samuel Balish MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Balish practice?
- Dr. Marshall Balish has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Balish practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists, Washington Psychiatrists, and Washington Sleep Medicine Doctors.