Learn more about Dr. Marshall Balish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Balish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balish
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Balish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Balish, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balish graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Samuel Balish MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Balish practice?
- Dr. Marshall Balish has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Balish practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists and Washington Psychiatrists.