A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Barker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Barker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Jay Barker DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall J. Barker practice?
- Dr. Marshall Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Barker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.