A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Blevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Blevins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Blevins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Blevins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Blevins MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Blevins practice?
- Dr. Marshall Blevins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Blevins practices Internal Medicine near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Middlesboro, KY.
See Ashland Internists.