A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Block, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Block has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Burton Block MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall B. Block practice?
- Dr. Marshall Block has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Block practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.