A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Carpenter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall W Carpenter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall W. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Marshall Carpenter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Carpenter practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wrentham, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.