A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Craig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Craig, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Craig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Craig MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Craig practice?
- Dr. Marshall Craig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Craig practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists and Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors.