Dr. Marshall Crawford Is this you?

June 11th, 2015

I have never met a more caring physician. I trust his knowledge and opinion. Although waited awhile in the ED before seeing this doctor, I am confident that my family member received great care.

December 27th, 2011

great physician

I have known Dr. Crawford since his time at his previous hospital. i was very pleased with his care of my health. He is thorough and answered all my questions. I trust his expertise.

April 21st, 2011

Dr. Crawford is a wonderful physician. He always smiles and seems to take his time to make every patient feel important. He cared for my family member during a difficult hospital stay. His compassion made our visit alot easier. He pays attention to details and knows exacty when to stay with the course of treatment or when a referral was necessary. He is a great addition to the staff at Stanly Regional. Even with his busy job he always seemed to know the right thing to say to my family member. We never felt rushed and he answered our questions in simple terms. I appreciate Dr. Crawford. He is a smart compassionate doctor.

February 12th, 2011

Great Physician

Dr. Crawford is a very compassionate physician. He often cares for critically ill patients with complex medical problems. You is detail oriented and will not miss an important part of the patients care. Even when there are long waiting times. He makes every patient and their family feel important. Dr. Crawford is highly recommended.

January 26th, 2011