A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Cusic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Cusic, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusic graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Cusic has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall E Cusic MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marshall E. Cusic practice?
- Dr. Marshall Cusic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Cusic practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wisconsin Rapids, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Marshfield Allergists and Marshfield Pediatricians.