A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Cusic, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Pediatric Allergy/Asthma and Pediatric AllergyAsthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusic graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cusic has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph`s Hospital-Marshfield
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cusic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Cusic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile