A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Cyrlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Cyrlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyrlin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cyrlin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Nelson Cyrlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall N. Cyrlin practice?
- Dr. Marshall Cyrlin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Cyrlin practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.