Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall D'Souza
Dr. Marshall D'Souza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with other offices in North Fort Myers, FL and Port Charlotte, FL (and 4 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. D'Souza is affiliated with Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center, HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial and Cape Coral Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall D'Souza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marshall D'Souza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Christen Mahoney
Fort Myers, FL 0.06 mi8
Dr. Bobby Johnson
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Fort Myers, FL 0.06 mi9
Dr. Snehal Patel
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.06 mi26