Dr. Marshall Desantis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Desantis?

July 11th, 2012

A True Answer to Prayer

Over two months ago my husband was diagnosed with a aortic aneurysm which also revealed a severe leaking valve. The surgery was scheduled immediately and my husband was very well taken care of my Dr, Desantis, coming in his room ever day without fail. His Office is without a doubt the most efficient office I have ever seen or been in. Immediate Care. There truly is NOT enough Stars to give someone and their Staff when they have gone Up and Beyond what is usually standard medical protocal. My husband will be going back to work only 8 weeks after Major Open Heart Surgery and I feel strongly that the Lord Blessed Us with a Surgeon who knew what he was doing, so that my husbands treatment was the best he could recieve. What a true Blessing Dr Desantis's and his Office has been to my family, we will always be grateful for the love, compassion and skillfill hands, which has been "Heavenly Blessed!

June 5th, 2009

exceptional person, doctor that doesn't talk down to his patient, what a treat. very caring and he listens to the patient. takes the time to explain and will go over again if needed. 2 thumbs up!!!

October 23rd, 2008

Above and beyond a surgeon

Dr.DeSantos has impressed me with his compassion, understanding and warmth. He has an excellent manner about him, tomorrow is my surgery and I have complet confidence in him.