A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Feaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Feaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feaster
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Feaster, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Feaster graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Feaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Mcclanahaiii Feaster MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall M. Feaster practice?
- Dr. Marshall Feaster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Feaster practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.