Learn more about Dr. Marshall Feaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Feaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Feaster, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Feaster graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Feaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feaster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall M. Feaster practice?
Dr. Marshall Feaster practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Reading Surgeons, Reading Emergency Physicians, Reading Family Physicians, and Reading Geriatric Doctors.