Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall Feaster III
Dr. Marshall Feaster III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Feaster is affiliated with The Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Saint Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall Feaster III has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Marshall Feaster III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Kirk Mcmurtry
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Reading, PA 1.30 mi18
Dr. Christian Gilbert
Addiction Medicine, Thoracic Surgery
Reading, PA 1.30 mi35
Dr. Bernard Vasseur
Reading, PA 2.87 mi26