A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Flam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Flam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Flam, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Flam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Stanley Flam FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Flam practice?
- Dr. Marshall Flam has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Flam practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Hematologists, and Fresno Oncologists.