Dr. Marshall Frumin MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 5 reviews

February 3rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor, he knows what he is doing , very accurate with diagnosis. Dr. Frumin spends time with patient explaning everything and he is also a compasionate human being. May God bless him.

August 20th, 2013
Long Time Patient
Dr. Frumin has been my surgeon since 1981, I was his 1st or 2nd patient. He has always taken excellent care of me, even early in his career walking with me, or stopping by my room late at night before going home just to say hi and check on me. He did my 12 knee surgeries, including my total replacement in 1999 and now it is getting time to consider the 2nd. But I am fearful because it appears he no longer accepts Medicare. With healthcare on the verge of a huge disruption, I fear the worst. I only hope I can see him and that somewhere he is still the compassionate man and great surgeon I have always known. WOW!!! I have to call to see and hear for myself the truth. In 1981 after my laminectomy, he would come and chat with me, take walks with me. Years later, his demeanor changed, and I wrote him a heartfelt letter asking him where that caring, compassionate and devoted surgeon went.

May 7th, 2012
Find another orthopedic doc
In all the times I went, I was seen on time perhaps 3 times. Most times it was a minimum 45 minute wait. Got so that I called ahead to see if he was running on time or not. The man has more "emergencies" than a good doctor should have. As soon as I was laid off and lost my insurance, he refused to refill a pain medication that HE put me on and knew I needed. Working with his patients is not a quality he has. I would never return.

April 27th, 2012
Stay Away!
Overall, I had a very poor experience with Dr. Marshall Frumin. I saw the doctor 3 times because of a torn ACL which he misdiagnosed as a bruised knee.Issues I encountered:1. He said my ACL was not torn, even after reading the results of my MRI. 2 other doctors determined from the same MRI that my ACL was torn and I've now had ACL surgery.2. He tried to sell me crutches and braces during my visits, even though I told him I already had some.3. On one visit, after making it out of the waiting area (~45min) to be seen by the doctor, Dr. Frumin asked me to change into shorts but only returned almost 1 hour later. I asked him why he took so long to return, and he said "I was busy."4. Dr. Frumin avoided making eye contact with me during our visits. While talking to me, he would look at the walls, or any where besides my face.

June 9th, 2009
Excellent doctor. I highly recommend!!!