Dr. Marshall Gardner Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Gardner?

February 24th, 2015

Dr. Death. Oxy pusher.

Dr. Death. Oxy pusher.

November 15th, 2013

Primary physician of 20 years lost most of my medical records.

Avoid this disorganized office. What a mess. Some of the older staff is rude & when I requested my medical records for the last 20 years I received bits & pieces of random letters from specialists. The entire last 2 years, 2012 & 2013 were completely missing. No records of my monthly visits & medications prescribed. No records of treatment for my monthly appointments. Dr. Gardner never put any of my information on the computer so when they claim they lost my records there was no backup. I have found a new professional doctor who directly records my visits into his iPad. If an emergency occurs over the weekend he calls back & my information is right in front of him on his iPad. Blue Coss & Costco have helped me with records of medication & a print out of my visits paid by the insurance company. I will take this further if I don't receive my full records. However I doubt that anybody at Dr. Gardner's office would even bother to look for my records. Should have left this unorganized office years ago. I don't need a flacky forgetful doctor, who doesn't return calls. But it is a very serious thing to lose a patients medical records. Then have no backup. Unforgivable!!!

November 11th, 2016