Dr. Marshall Goldberg Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Goldberg?

May 13th, 2012

Not Happy with Dr. Goldberg

We did not have a good experience, neither me nor my husband. We found Dr. Goldberg to be very uncaring and barely looking at the areas that needed treated.He also had the P.A. do the follow ups. We were treated in the Diamond Bar Office....and we would never recommend this doctor altho we do know he has had a fine education.

October 21st, 2009

NOT RECOMMENDED

After spending about 50 minutes in the waiting room, I got to see dr. Goldberg. He literally spent 1 minute in the room with me. He totally did not care. He told me to lift up my shirt to show him the cyst I had on my chest. He did not wear gloves, did not inspect it from close, just said looked at it from far and said it was nothing and could be removed surgically. Never in my life I've been to a less caring doctor. I went to see another doctor, who after inspecting the cyst injected some medicine in it and it went away on its own. I would not recommend dr. Goldberg.

September 8th, 2008

Charged $1900. for two moles removed, did not complete job.

I have insurance, I was covered for two moles to be removed, I have had this done before at a different dermatologist, and I only pay my co-pay and $70 lab fee. His office jacked the price up to $1900. once they found out I was insured, my insurance company covered $800. & I got stuck w/ the rest. I called and asked how much counting lab work it would be to have 2 moles removed counting labwork for a cash or check payment w/ no insurance, they stated $300. even. When I inquired w/ the billing department about the difference, they stated they charge more for insured patients. They claim that there lab charges $600. to do labwork, even though every other lab only charges $70. It's pathetic how people can't even trust their own doctors to be honest anymore. By the way, it was a 3 hour wait time in the receptionists office, that should have warned me.

December 16th, 2014