A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Golden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Golden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Golden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott NW Hospital
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Joel Golden MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall J. Golden practice?
- Dr. Marshall Golden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Golden practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.