A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Grode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Grode is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Grode, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grode graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Grode has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Leslie Grode MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall L. Grode practice?
- Dr. Marshall Grode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Grode practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.