A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Hall, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans