A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Hall, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Craig Hall FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall C. Hall practice?
- Dr. Marshall Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Hall practices Urology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Urologists.