A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Hamill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Hamill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Hamill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamill graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall B. Hamill practice?
Dr. Marshall Hamill practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.