Dr. Marshall Hamill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 7th, 2016
Dr. Hamill has been my ophthalmologist since 1993.
Dr. Hamill has been my ophthalmologist since 1993. He possess the traits that I seek in a physician; recognized skills, driven to succeed, addresses challenges head-on in problem solving, thoroughness, responsiveness, as well as the confidence of a scientist and teacher.

February 15th, 2016
failure to diagnose vision

May 31st, 2015
Still Seeing Dr Hamill
Dr Hamill is the greatest!!! I have been seeing him for several years. He did both of my corneal transplants...I would not trust anyone else with my eyes...I researched for years until I found the "super doctor" that I wanted...I went to others but they didn't measure up to him

May 2nd, 2013
Responding to Previous Post
In response to a previous post...I have been seeing Dr. Hamill for several years now...I would not have a problem waiting for him if I had to because he is worth it. I am not an hour away from my house, I drive 200 miles for my appointments. I searched for years until I found the doctor that I wanted to do my surgery. He is great!! And...what kind of person has to be told ahead of time that their pupils might be dilated when they see an eye doctor!! Is he busy? Yes...most sought after doctors are.

December 9th, 2011
Fixed a problem eye
We were referred to Dr Hamill after a family member experienced post surgery problems: a cataract formed as a result of a surgery to eliminate floaters (performed by a different out of state dr.) Dr Hamill explained the problem, performed the surgery; he and his staff were very proficient; despite many previous problems with this eye, my husband went through cataract surgery without a hitch. Hamill and staff wer great.

September 24th, 2011
4 Hours for Appointment!!!
Be sure you have NOTHING going on when you get an appt with this doctor. They DO NOT INFORM YOU when making the appt that they will dialate your pupils which takes 1 hour after which you cannot drive without sunglasses!! I got there at 1:45 my appt was at 2 I was seen by a nurse at 3 who put eyedrops in my eyes and then finally saw the doctor at 4:30. Eye pictures were taken at 5:30 and I finally left at 6 PM. The whole day was ruined. I left in tears because the doctor wasn't able to provide a solution to the injury in my eyes. Useless visit and location is an hour away from my house! I was thoroughly disgusted by him and his practice. Shame on them for their disorganization and disrespectful behavior towards patients.

December 22nd, 2008
Long drive but worth the trip
I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Hamill by an eye doctor in another city who was unable to determine what my eye problem was. Dr. Hamill was very friendly and I felt very comfortable having him as my doctor. After seeing the first doctor for six weeks with no improvement, Dr. Hamill was able to get my eye infection on the mend quickly and I would and have recommended him to everyone that I have discussed my eye condition with. Great facility and great doctor.