A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Hertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Hertz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hertz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hertz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Hertz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bronchial Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hertz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Israel Hertz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marshall I. Hertz practice?
- Dr. Marshall Hertz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Hertz practices Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pulmonologists.