A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Hertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Hertz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Hertz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bronchial Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hertz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall I. Hertz practice?
Dr. Marshall Hertz practices Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pulmonologists.