Dr. Marshall Howell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Great Dr.
Personable, caring..I lost my original ob/gyn, after he moved. Dr Howell called to go over my chart with me...he told me things my old Dr did not. He made me feel cared for and did not seek me as a patient, I asked him to be my Dr. That was 15 years ago. I can ask any question, express any concern I have and feel like he listens. I have recommended him to several of my friends, and they too, feel as confident as I do.

February 4th, 2016
Very caring and imformative! Dr. Howell has been very comforting to me, and my visit with him put me at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has Gynecological complications.

July 29th, 2015
Good listener, smart & trustworthy
Dr Howell is the best OBGYN I've ever had. And I've had about 5 from moving around so much. He is kind, super smart, he genuinely listens to you, and I trust him completely. Even for our "birth plan" when it came time to have my first baby. I didn't have to put much thought into it. I just said "whatever Dr Howell thinks, I trust him completely"! I would highly recommend Dr Howell to any woman.

February 26th, 2014
Although he has many patients when he's with you he makes you feel like your his only one. His kindness is immeasurable! Wouldn't want any other doctor.

April 8th, 2012
Very caring. Informative. Did not feel like he was trying to sell something, but that he gave me several options to treat my problem. Highly recommend!

September 7th, 2010
In my opinion, Dr Howell is best there is. He is very compassionate and caring. He listens to every complaint or problem that you have, and addresses each one with concern. The staff at the office has always been very professional in their attitudes and appearance. Dr. Howell truely cares about his patients and about this profession. I will never have another OB/GYN as long as Dr. Howell is working!!