Learn more about Dr. Marshall Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Jacobs, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall L. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Marshall Jacobs practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.