Learn more about Dr. Marshall Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Jacobs, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Lewis Jacobs MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Marshall Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Jacobs practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.