A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Jacobs, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Lewis Jacobs MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Marshall Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Jacobs practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.