Learn more about Dr. Marshall Kadin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Kadin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kadin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Kadin MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Kadin practice?
- Dr. Marshall Kadin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Kadin practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Tiverton, RI.
See Providence Pathologists and Providence Hematologists.