A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Kadin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Kadin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kadin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Kadin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kadin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Kadin MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Kadin practice?
- Dr. Marshall Kadin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Kadin practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pathologists.