A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Keys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Keys, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keys
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Keys, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Keys graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keys has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
- Childrens National Med Ctr, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall P Keys MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall P. Keys practice?
- Dr. Marshall Keys has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Keys practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.