A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Keys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Keys, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keys
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Keys, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Keys graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keys has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
- Childrens National Med Ctr, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall P Keys MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall P. Keys practice?
- Dr. Marshall Keys has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Keys practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.